Minimum shipments $50.00 before taxes. If less than $50.00, a $10.00 service charge will be added. When receiving orders, if any cartons are damaged or missing you must note this on the truckers receipt.
Net 30 days from date of invoice with established credit. BABAC CYCLE PRODUCTS reserves the right of property on all products shipped and invoiced to the customer until the payment has been made in full including interest and service charge. The customer agrees to these terms by placing an order with, and/or by accepting delivery of products from BABAC CYCLE PRODUCTS, even without a signature.
You can now make your payements online with the following banks:
CAISSE POPULAIRE DESJARDINS, SCOTIA BANK, RBC BANK, NATIONAL BANK,
BANK OF MONTREAL & TD CANADA TRUST
All new accounts will be payable only in C.O.D. or CREDIT CARD until verification of credit line.
The first order for a new account must be of $250 before taxes.
Will be shipped unless the customer instructs us otherwise.
Please use order forms included with your catalog or your own forms. All orders refused at your
store will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
1) Please inform us of claims within 10 days after receipt or merchandise.
2) Upon receipt of shipments you must inspect cartons for damage before signing the Transport delivery slip. If 1 or more cartons are
damaged you must mark this fact on the delivery slip so that BABAC can make a claim for damaged or missing items, or missing cartons.
Fax or mail us a copy of this receipt. Without this receipt mentioning the shortage or damage, we cannot send a claim to the transport
company. You become responsible in the case of any claims.
3) Please keep the damaged cartons for the Transport Company's inspection.
4) We will reship you the replacement items within 2 days so that you may satisfy your clients.
1) If BABAC has shipped the wrong merchandise, (not an ordered) call us and we will solve the problem immediately.
2) We will have the incorrect merchandise picked up by our our trucker.
1) All liquidation products are not guaranteed. They are sold as is and the sale is final.
Order totals do not include OUTDOOR PARKING STANDS, PARK PRS-2-OS & PRS-3-OS REPAIR STANDS, ETC...
For which you are always charged for freight.
Freight Prepaid for orders of $750+
Freight Prepaid for orders of $500+
Maritimes Quebec Ontario Manitoba
Alberta Saskatchewan British Columbia
All freight companies charge extra for oversized cartons. For example a carton containing 5wheels weighing 20 pounds, will be charged at 50 pounds due to the size of the carton, resulting in "excess freight charges".
This applies to such items as rims, 5 or 6-foot antennas, repair stands, some baskets, tires and wheels.
This may increase the charge to you as, "excess freight charges" even if your order meets the prepaid dollar amount. You will be charged only for the excess difference, which are never freight prepaid.
Orders will be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID up to 10% of the invoice value before taxes, to various parts of Canada, as listed to the left.
If the freight and insurance EXCEEDS 10% OF THE VALUE OF YOUR ORDER, you will be billed for the freight difference.
COD & COC charges are always extra.